The.Big.Bang.Theory.S11E02.Das.Romulaner-Getraenk.German.Dubbed.DL.AmazonHD.x264-TVS | Tiểu Tử Siêu Võ Thuật - Phim Hành Động Võ Thuật Hay - Full HD Thuyết Minh | The Tudors

RPG [アンコクマリモカン/Ankoku Marimokan] 特警/Signal Forces

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Sep 15, 2013
Ankoku Marimo has announced a new game on their ci-en (http://ci-en.jp/creator/131/article/22969) called Signal Forces. The game is in its early stages but it already has some CG and most of the character sprites are already made. Combat seems to be similar to his previous RPGs and the same can be said about the format, that is lose several times to the same enemies and the rape scenes get progressively kinkier, but the game is more similar to Sneak in Desperada in that there are three main female characters and they'll get kidnapped should your entire party be wiped out. There's also the usual combat rape and the graffiti on the girls' bodies should they get captured.
Similar to his most recent RPGs, this is also in RPG Maker MV. The most recent update on ci-en (http://ci-en.jp/creator/131/article/24472) contains a trial for the game. Its an experimental trial so many of the things you see in it may be prone to change plus you need to follow the circle on ci-en if you want access to the trial. Details of the game haven't been posted on Dlsite yet since Marimo hasn't decided an ETA or the game size. If anything, a new trial might pop up later once the game is far enough in its development.
The trial is very short (around 20 minutes) and it takes place in one stage and has 4 CGs, one for each of the three girls and a game over scene with all three. to access the scenes of the blue and yellow girls, you need to go to the menu and choose the two options below the save button when the get captured.
So yeah, that's it. For anyone who was looking forward to a sequel of Sneak in Desperada, seems like that ain't happening any time soon. Its still a possibility after this game since the circle hasn't announced a cancellation of the game but for now it seems that Signal Forces is going to take up most of the circle's time.

Jun 3, 2009
Looks great. Hope it doesn't take too long to finish.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Sep 28, 2010
Has anyone gotten Cliplogger to work with the demo for translation?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Sep 15, 2013
Has anyone gotten Cliplogger to work with the demo for translation?
I used RPGMakerMV Game Hook Patcher and it worked for me. Had to unpack the game with Enigma first though.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Mar 14, 2012
Bit of an odd way they ended the 2nd demo. Rather than putting a physical blockade for the boss they just make you get stuck if you stand on the tiles of defeated enemies that block the right half of the stage. (I assume you can escape using some teleport item, but I didn't pick up any before entering).
Liking the armor degradation and looking forward to the upcoming animations.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Bit of an odd way they ended the 2nd demo. Rather than putting a physical blockade for the boss they just make you get stuck if you stand on the tiles of defeated enemies that block the right half of the stage. (I assume you can escape using some teleport item, but I didn't pick up any before entering).
Liking the armor degradation and looking forward to the upcoming animations.
Wait there are animations? I didn't get a chance to play the second demo

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Mar 14, 2012
Wait there are animations? I didn't get a chance to play the second demo
Well, not so much animations, meant to say the sprites in general. But there are animated sprites when the girls get lewded while nude with low MP.