Top 100 IMDb | Action Movies | Horror Movies

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] Lizzinetta's Adventure

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Found a really cute little game on ci-en, which I believe is still under development. Although it's filled with content. Really cute pixel art and animated pixel "rape".
Animated sprites are almost Kyrieru level quality. There's slimes, tentacles, slime girls, and a lot of other content in the game. Gonna put the title screen under a spoiler because I don't want to spoil the pixel scenes here. You can download the game from the Dev's ci-en page by following him there! And he honestly deserves the follow because he's doing god's work.

It appears that the downloadable version is just a demo, the more complete game is just for ci-en supporters!

The demo version features 5 enemies

Link

Gameplay is barebones, you go around killing monsters for their parts, which I'm not certain what they're used for. There's almost no story, just a cute little game about a cute protagonist going around, killing monsters for their remains.

Important: Game needs to be run with Locale emulator or Japanese locale. Otherwise it WON'T work.

Ver 0.18 changes

2018/10/28
ver0.18
【Important】 Enemy's behavior can become strange if you take over saved data from the previous version There is sex
    I want to be able to transfer save data as much as possible But I'm sorry I'm sorry
· Extended the ruins area
· Add new traps & install trapping erotic scenes (
up to one multiple caption) · Attack up item implementation
· Status up item acquisition
· Change weapon · Reduce weight when weapon on
/ off from item · Extend one frame of attack judgment of knife
· Change graphic of bullet bullet (No change in performance)
· Mucus state is too redundant Fixed a bug that was gone the effect around around the
starfish in-specific conditions Correction of defects that are not arrested
Title pic

Controls:

Arrows to move around
Z to shoot/interact/resist "rape"
X for menu
C/Shift to switch weapons

Additional info:

There's a gallery in the menu

When you kill a monster, the x animation for it is unlocked

You can change the outfit in the Item screen and you can be naked, up to you

The clothes change in the animations too.

The pistol is the best weapon arguably

Your clothes get torn as your HP goes down

Some enemies feature a double penetration animation

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2009
I love this, actually. Really promising and reminds me a lot of Marionette of Labyrinth, if anyone else remembers that. The spritework is great, gameplay is neat, definitely keeping an eye on this one.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Apr 9, 2010
Nice find! Got nothing more to say other then good job. :coffee:
Game looks pretty cute, seems like author are quite a fan of ahoge.

Before anyone ask where and how to download demo in case you're too lazy to read 1st post.

Author decided that his work can be track without need of donation, so try Logging in with your DLSite ID (Or any other social media ID that available) then press the [follow] button on his work (within pink present label or right under his avatar), Demo will pop up for you to download as following present in its related post.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Nice find! Got nothing more to say other then good job. :coffee:
Game looks pretty cute, seems like author are quite a fan of ahoge.

Before anyone ask where and how to download demo in case you're too lazy to read 1st post.

Author decided that his work can be track without need of donation, so try Logging in with your DLSite ID (Or any other social media ID that available) then press the [follow] button on his work (within pink present label or right under his avatar), Demo will pop up for you to download as following present in its related post.
Actually only the trial with 5 enemies is downloadable by followers, supporters get a more complete version. Still it's a whole lot of content and gives you a feel of the actual game