Erkrankt (3) | Romance Papa (Manhwa) | Freelancers DVDRIP

[Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign

Nov 9, 2014
New TLS update for patrons! This one will take you to a new location with special significance to the Church of Ivala:

There, you will meet all the High Priestesses who have yet to make an appearance (along with some other religious figures) and have to navigate the social and religious situation to get the results you want:

That's right, this update is all hot and heavy religious doctrine!

But remember what it's all for in the end...

This is an unusual update that will take more work to balance than usual, because so many of the player's prior decisions have an impact on it. I'm not sure when the public version will come out.

Nov 9, 2014
The newest version of TLS has been released publicly:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/2018/11/tls-0392-public-release.html

TLS 0.39.2
- Numerous balance changes, on average making the vote requirements easier.
- New/improved Kerannii expressions thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Improved musical tracks thanks to Lamsey.
- High Priestesses have been added to the waiting room for those who want to check influence scores again.

That's all for now. I'm off to work on the followup and some other fun things!

Sep 23, 2009
Sarai is a good girl. Andra is amazing though, 10/10.

I enjoy the materials on the table when they convene. Elfpriest brings like a giant pile of books, everyone except Sarai brings at least SOME notes... except Kerannii, who literally only brings a vase with a flower in it.

Shiiiiiit I only managed a crappy outcome for Ivalan Succubi. I'm sitting on like 10 influence... maybe I should have blown more. Or had that longhair guy do something other than just make Hester like me a little more. I think I'm going to agonize over this super hard powergaming it when the full thing hits.

Perhaps minor, but a wandering NPC blocked me when I tried to enter the Ardford palace on day 2 and we both ended up frozen, unable to move. I had to close out. It was the little blonde kid, specifically.

When talking with Kerannii her examination spell seems to not be placed where it ought to be. It seems centered in Sarai's room, as opposed to on the character or Kerannii.

The 'nighttime' filter seems to persist even in the High Priestess projection.

Nov 9, 2014
Haha, glad you noticed a detail like the items everyone has on the table. And yes, I am for this to be a tricky one to minmax.

The misplaced spell is an easy bug to fix, will get it. The nighttime filter... man, not including it in the projection would be a bit of a pain. Will leave it for now.

Perhaps minor, but a wandering NPC blocked me when I tried to enter the Ardford palace on day 2 and we both ended up frozen, unable to move. I had to close out. It was the little blonde kid, specifically.
Thanks for the report, but I'm a bit uncertain on the placement of the characters. You were going north and the kid was in the way? Was he north of the guards somehow?

Sep 23, 2009
He wasn't north of the guards, it was just unfortunate timing that he managed to block the way for the 1-tile-south movement scripted by the 'don't enter the castle' event. He wouldn't move, I couldn't move, and had to reset.