10 Items Or Less | goldghost | The Lotus (2018)

[Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Sep 24, 2017
I don't have anything saved currently, but I'll try to recreate and ship it to you. Probably in the next day or two.
Okay! Thank you for your effort. And no need to rush or anything.

If that helps, here's a "jinxed" save. Whatever I choose VS the tengu, the battle auto-ends, with the previously described effects. I met a Tengu harpy afterwards, which resulted in the auto-victory scenario instead. (save properly updated in town, was also updated in 18.3 before, and not the first time meeting/defeating Tengus)
In any case, these glitches are specific to the WP Temple. Updating saves does not help; I'm unsure whether it's something we carried over from the previous version (ie a new game wouldn't glitch?), or something created & repeatable in the current one.
HAHA! FIXED IT! Thank you for the save.
Hopefully I didn't break anything fixing it...

Victory events weren't closing correctly, and they were messing with combat events.
So i'm pretty sure this only happend after you beat a kunoichi or had beaten kyra, or any other enemy with an on loss event. Not the tengu's though. That's actually via combat events.

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Sep 24, 2017
Double post for the v18.5 bug fix that fixes the aforementioned combat auto end.

zyxxz

May 7, 2018
I'm really liking all of the character arts added so far except for Vivian. I don't think the artist really understood her character. On the other hand, I think the artwork that came out the best so far is Lillian

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Jan 31, 2010
I'm really liking all of the character arts added so far except for Vivian. I don't think the artist really understood her character. On the other hand, I think the artwork that came out the best so far is Lillian
It's PlasmidHentai, he's not exactly known for drawing... human forms. I'd say if you wanna commission him for art do it for some wicked succubi.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Jul 24, 2014
v18.5 bug fix that fixes the aforementioned combat auto end.
Looking good! I just did a quick run and encountered a Tengu right off the bat!

Not a big deal at all, but the last line of the last event
- in TenguCombatEvents.json
- right before "DefeatMonster"
remains of screen after victory was processed.
(namely "Must... FUCK!Pass", "No. (Carry on with your adventuring.)" and "Yes." scenes)

It looks like this:
Untitled.jpg

While I'm at it, I marked these before, in case they bypassed the watchful Hatner:

\renpy\adventure\Events\Quests\VisitJora.json
Line 156: "When I asked Piri about it she said that they aren't magical cups, they're apparently just made of some kind of weird material they use in the capitol.",
Line 300: "It's kind of the same reason why I avoid the capitol, it's just too... Noisy.",
-> 'capital'
\renpy\adventure\Events\VictoryEvents\KyrasDefeated.json
Line 305: "Me coming over to the forest has nothing to do with basically no guys getting past the capitol!"
-> 'managing to get to the capital' (getting past here and to the capital!)

\renpy\adventure\Events\TempleEvents\WillSwitch.json
Line 57: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 165: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 176: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 198: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 206: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
-> straight
(more in there)

Jul 29, 2016
While I'm at it, I marked these before, in case they bypassed the watchful Hatner:

\renpy\adventure\Events\Quests\VisitJora.json
Line 156: "When I asked Piri about it she said that they aren't magical cups, they're apparently just made of some kind of weird material they use in the capitol.",
Line 300: "It's kind of the same reason why I avoid the capitol, it's just too... Noisy.",
-> 'capital'
\renpy\adventure\Events\VictoryEvents\KyrasDefeated.json
Line 305: "Me coming over to the forest has nothing to do with basically no guys getting past the capitol!"
-> 'managing to get to the capital' (getting past here and to the capital!)

\renpy\adventure\Events\TempleEvents\WillSwitch.json
Line 57: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 165: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 176: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 198: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
Line 206: "Pull the lever striaght ahead.",
-> straight
(more in there)
Thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to take care of all of those. And maybe they were talking about the capitol building where all the legislation happens. They might not like politics is all. You can't know that for certain or not!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Jul 24, 2014
Why not? The 'capital' was introduced in the campers' event, but maybe Threshold will color me surprised (and the capitol/parliament/senate buildings still haven't been converted into brothels or sex-fight coliseums by a demon queen so very invested in affairs of state...) :whistle:

Well, the temple events & layout is probably your WIP right now (much work there), but I'll try & keep an eye (& notepad++) open when browsing the "old" events / narratives. Good luck!

Jul 29, 2016
Why not? The 'capital' was introduced in the campers' event, but maybe Threshold will color me surprised (and the capitol/parliament/senate buildings still haven't been converted into brothels or sex-fight coliseums by a demon queen so very invested in affairs of state...) :whistle:

Well, the temple events & layout is probably your WIP right now (much work there), but I'll try & keep an eye (& notepad++) open when browsing the "old" events / narratives. Good luck!
My thanks. I've still got the entirety of the will side to go (minus Kotone's room/hypnosis shenanigans, Aiko's room, and the room just before Aiko including Bed-Chan), Minoni's absolutely revolting cuddling scenes (because what kind of deranged individual would write something so horrifically lewd), the entrance to the dungeon itself, Selena's stuff, and I'll cap everything off with the new skills and items. It may sound like a lot, but trust me when I say that I've already covered way more than that.

Mar 1, 2017
I was just trying the ver 1.85 but in chara creation I think there is a bug where the fetish menu has no text. Please see the file attached.

Threshold.png